OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Systems
Organizations of all kinds are increasingly concerned about achieving and demonstrating sound Occupational Health and Safety performance to their shareholders, employees, clients and other stakeholders by managing the hazards and improving the beneficial effects of their activities, products and services.
On the other hand, increasingly stringent legislation, the development of economic policies, human resources management and other measures are used to foster Occupational Health and Safety protection and welfare.
OHSAS 18001 in Brief
OHSAS 18001 is the international specification for Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Specification. It helps companies to control Occupational Health & Safety risk and improve the relevant employees’ performance, reduces the risk of accidents and litigation.
OHSAS 18001 Benefits
OHSAS 18001 provides you the following competitive advantages:
- Improves your safety culture
- Improves your operational efficiency
- Reduces accidents and production time loss
- Increases control of hazards
- Demonstrates legal compliance
- Increases your reputation for safety and occupational health
- Reduces insurance premiums
- Demonstrates commitment towards the protection of staff, property and plant
- Encourages effective internal and external communication.